Tuesday 21 October 2014

Qualitative Documentary Research


YouTube Documentary


This documentary shows what it is like living on a narrow boat, this is helpful to me because this is what I want to look in to in my documentary.


Great Canal Journeys


Great Canal Journeys is a documentary shown on channel 4 where two people travel through Britain and France, they go through all the different tunnels and canals, they also find out all types of information relating to narrow boats.


Narrowboat Afloat


Narrowboat Afloat is a documentary about the history of narrow boats and what kind of people worked and lived on narrow boats.


Braidbar Boats


Braidbar Boats is a website that builds boats for people, it is the company my Grandad works for so therefore I will have access to where they build the boats and to the people who build them.

No comments:

Post a Comment