Tuesday 21 October 2014

Poll Junkie Results

I created a poll to ask people about the idea for my documentary, 8 people completed it.


Out of the 8 people not one of them had been on a narrow boat before, therefore in my documentary I will include a tour of a narrow boat in my documentary.


From the results here I will explain in my documentary how practical it is to live on a narrow boat as I have first hand experience.


The results here show that they don't really want to go on a narrow boat holiday, so I will have to include how interesting it is to go on one and what kind of things you can do whilst on a narrow boat.


People thought electricity is the hardest to get on a narrow boat, when in fact thats the easiest because it's run off the engine, so all you have to do is turn on your engine and you've got electricity.


Only one person knew some history on narrow boats, therefore I will have to include some brief history in my documentary to educate the viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment