Tuesday 30 September 2014

Documentary Idea



My idea for a documentary is narrow boats and how they are built and painted, what they are like to travel on and to live on. Also, how you work your way through the locks and what tools are used to get through them. I will also include what I do whilst I’m on holiday on the narrow boat, such as going to riverside pubs and travelling around to different places on the boat.






As my Grandad lives on a boat himself and has worked on them all his life I will have access to lots of information through him, I will also have access to Braidbar Boats, which is where they make and paint the boats, where he works. So therefore, I will be able to show you what a boat looks like before it has been painted and furnished and what it looks like afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment